This is a General Spanish Course where you will be introduced to the Spanish language or you will improve on the level you already have. The classes and courses follow the guidelines and levels set out in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR): A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
The classes are oriented to exercise your communicative skills and the different skills involved in the learning of a language. In classes we will work on:
- Listening comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Oral expression
- Writing expression
About the classes:
- Classes with your teacher via videoconference (Skype).
- Material provided prior to the class via email.
- Follow up after each class via email.
- Guidance on how to improve certain skills independently.
- Suggestions about how to keep in contact with the Spanish language and culture outside the class.